Google Search

Google

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Google Machine

Google is a machine. I mean this in the entirely admirable sense of Google being an unstoppable juggernaught that does not tire. I'm yet to determine if Google is an entity for good or evil, but I have decided that to be involved in the internet, one is inavoidably involved with Google.

For internet users google offers every service imaginable from picture and video shareing through to advertising and marketing, from page building to blog hosting, Google does it all. Oh sure, other companies are doing exactly the same thing but this is primarily following where google has been before.

So for me Google is an obvious place to start my quest to take a slice of the internet marketing pie for myself. For marketers Google offers an easy way to start generating a revenue stream through its adsense programme. Adsense allows you to add google ads, google search, and google referrals to your website. Each of these is a different way of generating money for a website.

Hopefully by the time I've posted my next entry I'll have signed up for AdSense and added some ads to this site.


No comments: